Join us for “Selecting the Best Solution – How to Pay Employees for Your Organization,” a complimentary webinar on September 19th, 2019, 1:00 PM EDT, presented by Alanna Williams, ClearPath’s Vice President Strategy & Solutions, and hosted by Connie Wendt, Vice President Compliance & Relations at ClearPath.
This webinar will provide SHRM Recertification credit, 1 PDC credit. Recertification is required every three years. Professionals need to earn 60 professional development credits (PDCs) in order to recertify.
In our upcoming webinar we’ll address some fundamental questions:
- What is the most efficient way to engage contingent workers for your organization?
- Do you need a new approach to leverage the contingent workforce?
You’ll also have the chance to ask your toughest questions about the different ways you can pay workers.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- The 3 ways to pay a W-2 worker and which one makes sense for your organization
- What is an Employer of Record?
- What is a Professional Employment Organization?
- What is the In-House/Pay Direct Option?
- We’ll cover strategies and solutions on how to select the right solution for your company
This webinar is designed to shed light on the confusion surrounding the different ways companies can engage and pay workers in the workplace and to discuss strategies and review solutions on how to save money for your company.
Selecting the Best Solution – How to Pay Employees for Your Organization. Complimentary webinar on September 19th, 2019, 1:00 PM EDT